2023 Registrations are now closed
Registrations for 2023 have now closed and will impose a late fee.
After midnight 07/02/2023:
- NET registrations will remain OPEN.
Please email email@example.com to be sent the link to register.
- U8s to U16s – All registration will need to be approved before registering and price will increase by $20 ($230).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent the link to register.
- U18s & seniors – Price will increase by $20 ($240).
Please email email@example.com to be sent the link to register.
For those players that do register late and need a new uniform, you will now be able to pay for this when you register online, and can collect one of our uniform sessions.
All players will need to log in or create a new account when prompted. (https://www.playhq.com/login)
Please login/ create a PlayHQ account with your details, even if registering a child
You can then register family members or dependants under this account.
Senior team info
Block teams for 18yrs and Seniors are accepted. Senior team contacts need to complete a Block form with all player names, and email to the Senior Registrar, prior to registration closing
Registration Costs – Fees
|EENC Age groups||Registration Fees*||Late Registration Fees **|
|8yrs & 9yrs||$160||$180|
|10 – 16yrs||$210||$230|
|18yrs and Seniors||$220||$240|
*The above fees are Early Bird registration fees which are available up until midnight 7/2/2023– last day of registration. After this date, registration fees will increase to the normal fees by $20.
REMEMBER- IF YOU PLAN TO USE THE NSW GOVERNMENT ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER, APPLY FOR IT BEFORE COMMENCING REGISTRATION.
The Active Kids Rebate of $100 will again be available for you to use from 1 Jan 2023. You will need to get this before registering online.
Discounts for 2023
We are excited to continue the introduction of a number of discount schemes for the 2022 season. A 10% discount will apply for the following groups of players:
- Family Discount – Families with three or more players (1 parent/guardian and 2 or more children under 18yrs)
- 20 Year Members – Players who have played with the Club for 20 years or more
- Life Members – Players who have been recognised as Life Members of the Club
|Skirt – $45|
|Shirt – $45|
|Jackets – $55|
|Socks , Scrunchies|
If you need a new uniform this year, you can now pay for it online at the time you register or if you prefer, you can Order and Pay at a uniform day.
2023 Key Dates
|Tuesday 3rd Jan||Registration to open|
|Saturday 4th Feb||Registration day – Engadine West Public School|
|Tuesday 7th Feb (11:59pm)||Registrations close|
|Friday 9th Feb||8/9yrs team formation|
|15-18 Feb||Tentative 10-16s grading dates|
|Saturday 4th March||16yrs practical grading for SSNA|
|Saturday 11th March||10yrs practical grading for SSNA|
|Saturday 25th March||Day 1|
|Saturday 8th April||NO PLAY EASTER|
|Saturday 15th April||NO PLAY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS|
|Saturday 22nd April||NO PLAY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS|
|Saturday 1st April||Day 2|
|Saturday 29th April||Day 3|
Nicole Shacher – (NetSetGo Registrar – Net, 8yrs, 9yrs) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Spencer – (Junior Registrar – 10yrs to 16yrs) – email@example.com
Melissa Moorcroft – (Senior Registrar – 18yrs & Seniors) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL players will be required to register online via one of the links below.
- Senior Teams wishing to register a block team must ensure all players register separately and the Team Contact person must also complete a Senior Block Team form and email it to the Senior Registrar prior to registering online
- If you are eligible to apply for an Active Kids Voucher please apply before registering. The voucher cannot be applied retrospectively. Click here to go to the NSW Government Active Kids website.
- 2023 Net 5-7yr FAQ’s
- 2023 10yrs information
- 2023 16yrs and 18yrs information
- 2023 Registration Information Sheet
- Senior Block Registration Form
Please take the time to read and understand the following documents as they relate to you. Any queries can be directed to email@example.com
Be sure to look for EENC on Facebook, like our page and follow to keep updated.