Summer comp registration is now open;
Below is a summary of summer comp details
- Comp commences on Thursday 07 September (week 8 of term 3).
- Last day of play will be Thursday 7 December (NO PLAY IN OCTOBER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS).
- Registration close date will be midnight Sunday 20 August.
Download Block Form Summer 2023
- All registrations will be via Clubs.
- Club uniforms are not compulsory (same-coloured shirts or Club uniforms). Teams must wear & supply their own bibs.
- Teams must organise & pay for their own umpires.
- ALL participants must be included in a block team
- A team block form must be submitted to email@example.com by your teams contact person by 20th Aug.
- Junior Mixed Comp – 9-year-old players are invited to play. The competition will be for players aged 9 to 16 and will be played Thursday only – 5.00pm & 6.00pm timeslots. 8-year-olds will be accepted for registration, however they will be playing on full height goal posts and playing against 9-year-olds.
- Senior Mixed Comp – the competition will be for players aged 16+ and will be played on Thursday Nights, 6.45pm, 7.40pm and 8.35pm timeslots (depending on numbers).
Mixed rules – no more than 3 males per team are allowed on the court at any time. Only 1 male per team is permitted in each 3rd of the court. (Junior and Senior Comp). Please note – mixed and all female teams are invited to enter the Junior and Senior comp – you may be playing against a mixed team.
$25 for current registered players – Juniors and Senior
2023 NON-registered players – (WHEN REGISTERING ON PLAYHQ – SELECT THE 6 MONTH OPTION ON THE PAYMENT PAGE)
– 8 and 9-year-olds – $25 SSNA fee + $84 NSW fee
– Junior (10-17)- $25 SSNA fee + $61 NSW fee
– Senior (18+)- $25 SSNA fee + $78 NSW fee